MEMBERS ONLY DRESSAGE
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come and join us for our fun, friendly and relaxed event open to all members. Classes to suit all abilities. No need to dress up if you don’t want to!
Indoor dressage with outdoor warm-up.
Saturday 27th April 2024
QUOB EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
Durley Brook Road, Durley, Hampshire SO31 2AR
Meon Riding Club
Entries Secretary: Oonagh McGibbon
Mobile number: 07803 311765
Class 1: INTRO t.b.c.
Class 2: PRELIM t.b.c.
Class 3: NOVICE t.b.c.
Class 4: Riders Choice t.b.c.
- It shall be deemed a condition of entry that the organisers, the landowner and his agents shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to competitors, onlookers, their property, staff, horses or ponies howsoever caused on the premises.
- These competitions will be run in accordance with the Riding Club Rulebook 2024. These can be viewed at http://www.bhs.org.uk/enjoy-riding/british-riding-clubs/brcchampionships.
- Competitors who are not British Riding Club members should carry their own Third-Party Liability insurance.
- Riders who fall must retire from that class and leave the arena dismounted. They may compete in subsequent classes unless advised not to do so by First Aid officials.
- Riders must wear hard hats to British Standard EN 1384, ASTMF1163, PAS015 or any higher standard in force on the show date, properly fastened at all times when mounted. Helmets must have plain, dark-coloured covers.
- The judge’s decision is final. Any objection must be made in writing within 20 minutes of the said offence to the show organisers accompanied by a £20 deposit. The deposit will only be returned if the objection is upheld.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or alter classes. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be made less £3 per entry form to cover administration costs.
- No entry fee will be refunded without a doctor’s or vet’s certificate emailed to the entry’s secretary no later than 14 days after the date of the competition.
- Absolutely no telephone entries.
- All horses and ponies must be 4 years old or older.
- No horse or pony may be ridden by more than one rider in any class.
- No lunging permitted.
- No DOGS are allowed in the café.
- Please use the bins provided for litter.
- Please remove droppings etc from the lorry/trailer area when you leave.
Meon Riding Club members only – £15 per class
Online entries only please via My Riding Life soon
Rosettes will be given to sixth place
Judge – SAM McEWAN (TBC)
First Aider in attendance
Photographer in attendance
Café on site- CASH/CARD
ENTRIES ONLY ONLINE THROUGH My Riding Life soon
Times will be available from Thursday 25th of April 2024 on Riding Club Results www.ridingclubresults.co.uk/
Results will also be available on the day through Riding Club Results
Join Us? Become a member of the Meon Riding Club
All the information on how to join, the benefits of being a full member and associated clubs & societies.